Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The End of an Era



The time has come and it is the end of an era. Its graduation and people will start going their separate ways. Even though I am not this spring, 11 very special people will be graduating. When you have finally established yourself into a major, you will meet so many fantastic people and you will form very strong bonds with them. They will be there to help you through any test, paper, report, or in my case, lesson plans and unit plans. Haha.

I am very privileged to wish Maegan Renick, Brandon Poole, Laci DeRossett, Robin Pelfrey, Ali Bomar, Addison James, Savannah Tankersley, Matt Murrell, Jill Morris, Amanda McCrarey, and Amy Tracy good luck with their future. These people have been like a family to me and I have no doubt in my mind that they will all be very successful teachers!!! They are smart, determined and love what they will be doing and I am so proud of them and their accomplishments.
Congrats on graduating!!!

You did it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment