Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yay!


Ahhh.....the end of the semester. Finals are over for me as of Monday
at 12:30. I've attended my student teaching meeting and I'm ready to
soak in the sun. That is, in between working and studying for the
Praxis II exams, which I'll need to be certified. Wish me luck!!!!
I've been reading the student teaching handbook and with every page I
get more anxious and excited. I'm so ready for this next step. The
only bad thing about this time of year is waiting for your grades to
post. Topnet is going to permanently log me out if I don't quit logging
in after every five minutes of my life! POST THEM ALREADY!! Haha!

Tomorrow I leave to return home for the weekend where my niece, Amanda
will be graduating from high school. Another big milestone in life.
Congrats lady!! I have a 12:30 appointment to get my hair done. I
think it's about time for a teacher haircut!!! I need something so I
won't blend in with the students. Haha! Then Tuesday it's back to work
in the Admission's office. If you have any general questions, call us
and we'll be sure to help you out. If we don't know the answer, then
we'll find someone who does.

This is the first summer that I will not have taken summer classes and
if you are planning on taking some, believe me....they really aren't
that bad. It's a good way to get ahead of the game and have one-on-one
time with the teacher.

Anywho, please everyone have a SAFE summer and don't forget to check
back to hear about the various activities that I'll be
involved in.

No comments:

Post a Comment