Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

SAS Quick Update

Hey guys! I just found out some more good news about Semester at Sea this fall. Another student going, Cameran, and I are flying together and splitting a hotel room in Halifax before we depart on the ship. I am super excited because I have never flown before! We leave bright and early from Louisville, KY at 6:30 A.M., arrive in Newark at 8:30 A.M., board another plane at 12:00 P.M., and finally arrive in Halifax at 2:52 P.M. I will definitely have to do my research before I go, so I will know the weight limit for my baggage, local restaurants and shops to buy any last minute items, and what the weather will be like, so I can dress appropriately. I should also mention that our hotel is amazing! We are staying at The Westin Nova Scotian, located right in the heart of Halifax. I have included a picture below. I cannot wait to leave!
Stay tuned! More is soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment