Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My View of the Hill


Hello blogosphere! My name is Ally Martel and I am senior here at WKU! I will be graduating this May with a degree in Creative- Print Advertising and Graphic Design. I absolutely love the career path I have chosen, and cannot wait to take my talent to the real world (let's just hope they like it!). Besides the stresses of being a college senior and planning a wedding, I'm also a student worker and retired tour guide for the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. It's truly the best job I have ever had!
Well, I think that's enough about me! Now onto more important matters... COLLEGE! College is said to be the best years of your life, which makes the "Which college do I go to?" question so much more difficult. This is the place where you make life long friends, discover yourself and your future, and create memories that you will never forget! So, it's important you chose a college that is the best fit for you.
WKU can definitely be the place for you! There are so many great professors and staffers willing and ready to help. I remember feeling so lost and disoriented my first day of class, and I found so much comfort in my RA and the girls on my floor. Everyone at WKU is incredibly supportive, and I couldn't be happier with my decision to attend Western. My decision to go to WKU was an easy one, when I was junior in high school I visited Western and completely fell in love with the campus. I researched the art program and toured the department, and the decision was final, I wanted to be a Hilltopper! I truly feel that WKU has shaped me into a confident young woman, ready to take on the world! I hope all of you decide to start the best years of your life on the hill!
I'll write soon :)
Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment