Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

It's all about the climb


Do you ever have weeks where you're extremely stressed and have no idea how you'll get through the week? The tests and papers are never ending and everything seems to be due at the same time! Ahhhh!!!!!....can you hear me screaming? There are only two weeks left before finals week and so much to be done. Looking back, it seemed like it just flew by.
I think about all the cool stuff that has happened since January and all I can do is smile. At the beginning of the semester I decided to take a fun class that had nothing to do with my major or minor. I only had three required classes to take before student teaching so, the verdict was sewing. I have completely surprised myself after seeing all the wonderful things I’ve made. I thought I wouldn’t even be able to sew on a button, much less make an apron, a backpack, or 3T size pajamas! I’m working on my final project now and can’t wait to see the finished results.
I have overcome many obstacles and have enjoyed the ride it took me to get there. This past weekend I went to see the Hannah Montana movie with my niece Elizabeth, who just turned six, and Miley Cyrus’ new song “The Climb” described my journey at WKU to a tee! I didn’t know it, but these were moments that were going to be remembered most and it isn’t about how fast it took me to get to this point, but it was the climb.
It’s going to be a good weekend! Have an awesome weekend yourself and enjoy this beautiful weather!!!!!!! Maybe you’ll hear some Miley Cyrus and think of WKU! Haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment