Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring has finally arrived on the hill! The weather has been absolutely fantastic this week and everyone has been taking advantage of it. As I was eating lunch outside yesterday, many other students had found a nice place on the grass to study or to bathe in the sun before class. Some professors have even submitted to their students' requests to take learning outside for the day! Unfortunately, I have not been that lucky yet.

Our campus truly is a sight to see at this time of the year. As I walk to Cherry Hall in the mornings, I pass fully bloomed cherry trees planted to celebrate A Century of Spirit, creative statues, and the Centennial Fountain, located in between FAC and the library. WKU has put so much into making our campus the best in the nation and it really is beautiful. Despite the long walk up the hill, exploring and seeing it for yourself is definitely worth it. Until you can find the time to visit and schedule a tour, enjoy the photos I have taken as I am out-and-about here at Western

No comments:

Post a Comment